Thursday, November 8, 2007

1,061

Facebook is weird and confusing and I just joined for the band but it forced me to make a personal profile and forced me to show my last name and I'm kind of annoyed by that but also by just the proliferation of networking sites and why people migrate from one to another and why in the world do people share such detailed information about trivial crap and it makes me worried about the future and divulging things you shouldn't and the possible roundup of everyone who has some kind of dissident opinion because we're so traceable now and I think I'm becoming overly paranoid and the future of the internet means less privacy and I'm one to talk I blog all the time but on days like this I feel like shutting down and never sharing anything again but then I think of how nice it is to communicate with my friends so I keep doing it.

No comments: