Thursday, April 12, 2007

414

People who care about things it doesn't seem possible that anyone could care about, like whose responsibility, nay, prerogative, it is to open an email inbox with requests for pricing updates. Is this your job? Are you attached to it? No problem, even though the pricing updates will have to come from me to you first anyway. Fine, won't open it. Wait, you have more to say? I don't care. Open it. Don't open it. Light it on fire. Whatever. Ah, you wish to continue this discussion by telling me why it's your sacred duty, and not mine. Okay. But I don't care, really, really. So your worth as an employee and as a person hinges on this Outlook box? Great, I WON'T OPEN IT. I will just wait for you to come over to my desk so that we can discuss it further, on every succeeding day. Awesome!

No comments: