Sunday, April 15, 2007

426

So I'm on a plane just before take-off and nearby, a girl is crying because she's sick and isn't sitting near her mother, who is sitting next to me, in the middle seat. I can't abide a young girl's tears, so I offer to give up my window seat so the girl can sit by her mother. I go to make the trade. The flight attendant stops me and threatens to kick me off of the plane because, by standing in the aisle, I am obstructing the view of the safety video that nobody is watching. Of course, by arguing with me in the middle of the aisle, the flight attendant makes a 30 second seat switch last through the length of the entire video.

Here's the kicker...

He demands that they show the video AGAIN because of my interference.

And, he didn't let us trade seats.

No comments: